When enrolling at Wynnum State School, parents/caregivers are provided with -
Booklets and Brochures
Forms to be returned
The following forms and documentation need to be completed and returned to the enrolments officer either to the school office or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that incomplete enrolment applications will not be accepted.
- Completed Enrolment Application
- Completed Wynnum State School Enrolment Agreement
- Completed Swimming Permission
- Completed Acceptable Use of ICT facilities/devices
- Completed State School Consent Form
- Birth Certificate or Passport for enrolling student/s to confirm date of birth
- Confirmation of identity – for Parent/Carer (e.g. Medicare Card, Drivers Licence)
- Confirmation of residence. Please supply one Primary source (Lease Agreement, Contract of sale, Rates notice) and one Secondary source (Utility bill e.g. electricity or gas). All documents must state parent/carers legal name and address noted on the enrolment application. Please note the Principal may request additional sources of supporting documentation of the student's principal place of residence if inadequate documentation is supplied.
For further information please contact the school office on 07 3893 5111.
For Prep enrolments, if your child attends a QCAA registered Kindergarten, we encourage you to share the Transition Statement that will be provided by the Kindergarten.