We welcome back all students on site from 7 February. If your child is sick or feeling unwell, please keep them at home. Students can receive priority access to rapid antigen tests (RATs) at Queensland Health testing clinics if they are showing symptoms. Visit a testing clinic near you.
In addition to the COVID safe measures currently at Wynnum State School, the following will also be in place from 7 February to 4 March 2022:
· all students in Years 3 to 6 will be provided with masks and strongly encouraged to wear them when physical distancing is not possible
· limiting visitors on site, with exceptions for parents and carers of students experiencing vulnerability and of students attending Early Childhood Development Programs, Kindy, Prep or Year 1
· if your child is experiencing vulnerability you may enter to support your child's start to school. Schools will contact parents about what this means for them and their child
· school camps, excursions, assemblies and large gatherings have been suspended and limits have been placed on external contractors, face-to-face staff meetings and professional development, and parent–teacher interviews
· priority access to RATs for staff and students at Queensland Health testing clinics who have symptoms
· RATs available at school for students and staff who develop symptoms while on site.
Find out more about the Back to School Plan 2022
Stay tuned for more school specific details in an email coming soon.